Saturday, December 29, 2018

Cool Compact Cadillac Concept; The Cadillac Urban.

I came across a cool compact concept from Cadillac called the Urban. It is in my opinion that it is cool; others might not think so but this is my blog and I think it is cool.

Looking at the performance overview from the Wikipedia page, I can see myself trading in my Smart Fortwo for it. I think it would be a step up.

I think this has an aggressive stance to the design. 

I like the grill / front end design. It connects it to the Cadillac lineup. 

I think this takes the 'lambo' doors and makes them even cooler; in my opinion. 

I like that it is a hatchback. 

I would make the side windows a little bigger. While it looks cool, it does seem to limit ones side view.  I think they production version would have taller windows.

This video is very informative. It is about the car that is the subject of this blog.



There are other articles online about it but I only chose a couple; for no particular reason except to show that other sites have information on it.








TomLeeM



No comments:

Post a Comment