Thursday, December 27, 2018

Miata as a Morgan? Himiko?

Motor1 has an article that I think is really neat. I was looking for vehicles that used the Mazda MX5 Miata as a platform or basis for another vehicle; a vehicle body built onto or in place of another cars body - modifying it to give it a totally different look. I came across this article.

Himiko - the link to the site of the car. 
I think this is amazing. I think they did a great job of combining the Miata and the Morgan. 

I think the design is truly elegant.  Unlike the writer of the article, I don't consider this to be weird but rather cool looking. 
Here is the view of the engine. 

I hope it goes beyond being a concept car. It looks really cool and it would be neat if it was seen on roads around where I live.

'Japan's Mitsuoka is a wonderfully weird company that tends to graft bizarre looks onto existing vehicles. Its latest project is the Himiko that takes the thoroughly modern looking Mazda MX-5 Miata and transforms the exterior to be a retro-inspired roadster. '
- copied from the Motor1 article. 

I think James Bond - or some other cool spy kind of guy - would be cooler driving this car. 


I will be checking out their other vehicles. It seems they have created vehicles. They seem to have some more cool cars at their site. 






TomLeeM



Big Goofy Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment