Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Suzuki LC Concept?

I was looking for modern micro cars and found this. I think it looks really cool. It would be neat if it went beyond being just a concept but they actually make it and sell it. It would be cool if they sold it in the USA after putting it in production. 

The article and photos are from Paultan Org



I like this design. I wish there was a size comparison of it with a Smart Fortwo. Perhaps if they had a person near it to show relative size? I think they did a good job on the design. 

One can see the door and inside. I think it looks really nice. I think it would look better with the left hand drive; so it could be brought to the USA. 

Since it is for Japan, it is right hand drive. The inside seems roomy but it is not easy to show size since there is nothing to compare it to; size wise. 

The article indicates the LC concept is an updated version of their Suzulite design from the 1960's. 

I wonder how many cool compact concept cars never get made. Perhaps they were too expensive to make, or the design does not transfer well to a production vehicle, or they don't think there is a real market for it, or it does not meet USA safety standards? 



No comments:

Post a Comment