Friday, July 27, 2018

Modern Micro Car Trailers? They are tiny trailers that are made to look like cars!

I saw someone post a photo of a motorcycle - later a Smart Fortwo - towing a tiny boat on a trailer. It turned out to be a trailer that was shaped like a boat; one can see it would be way too small to actually be used as a boat. It was a small cargo trailer. It looked really neat. The web site was Car Replica Trailers.  It was mostly trailers made to look like muscle cars and trucks. At one time - IIRC - they had one that looked like a boat. It was neat. The car shaped ones were also cool looking.  They have coupe trailers, sedan trailers, sport truck trailers, sedan delivery trailers, sports car trailers, classic car trailers, wagon trailers, NASCAR trailers, and race car trailers
I found the site for this boat trailer at one time but I have not found it again since. I think they might have discontinued it. It is smaller than the other ones. Perhaps they could bring it back but make it a little bigger and a little more practical? (just thinking out loud). 
Facebook's Modern Micro Car group is where the above photo was posted. 
I think it was also on the forum at Smart Car Of America. 

I keep wondering if I should have titled my home web site TomLeeM but the above works too and I really like it. 
why should art be just stuff that collects dust when it can be on items that can be used or worn.
This is my art items store.

No comments:

Post a Comment