Friday, October 14, 2016

Arcimoto - modern three wheel car?

I think the Arcimoto has an interesting vehicle. It is three wheels. It does not seem enclosed at first but there are pictures with sides and doors. I think it has a lot potential. The original without doors reminds me of the Cam Am Spyder but larger and with a roof.
This is one with doors. It seems the passenger in back can see out. The site indicates soft or hard doors / sides. I like this option. With NH weather varying, this would make it possible to drive it all year long.
I believe this is the cargo version. I can see it delivering flowers or pizzas or other small items locally. I can see how the back cargo area would be great for a wrap for a company name / logo / picture. 
I can see this being used the same way the Scoot Coupes are used in some places; as rental vehicles. I can see how this could be a safer way to have the motorcycle experience but keep ones loved ones peace of mind too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment