Thursday, February 11, 2021

MG Midget To Return? Made In China? - article is 2014

 I read an article about the MG Midget is to return. The MG brand was bought by a Chinese firm. The article indicates they are planning on bringing back the MG Midget. I hope this is true. I think the design - per the article - is way cool looking. 

I hope they make the new MG Midget in Great Britain. It would give a positive boost to the United Kingdom economy and boost their 'made in UK' plan. I think it would be great to have it made close to where the previous ones were created. I think having it made or just assembled in UK, it could avoid any import tax or tariff that made be made to non-UK made items. 

MG Midget To Return, Made In China - Car News China

photo above is from the article site - link to the article is just above this photo.

I really hope they make it and I really hope they sell them in the USA. I think this design - assuming that is what it might or could look like - is really cool looking and I would not mind driving it. 

I think it would bring back the MG as an affordable sports car. If they have other cars with the MG badge on it, it would add some flair to their line of cars or SUV's.













No comments:

Post a Comment