Thursday, September 6, 2018

Not An Expert But A Fan Of Modern Micro Cars

I am not an expert on modern micro cars. I am not an expert on any kind of cars. I just like micro cars; old and new and in between. I don't blog on modern micro cars because I think I know more or is more informed about them, I just like to blog on cars that I find neat; which in this case are modern micro cars. 

It seems some are bigger versions of the previous incarnations since they need to include emission controls and safety devices but they are not huge either. I am amazed how they can still be small - even though a lot bigger than their original version - when compared to other modern vehicles. Two that come to mind is the Fiat 500 and the Mini Cooper. Both are still small but bigger than the previous models / original models. 

It seems some are original micro cars; not having an original version. One that comes to mind is the Smart Fortwo. It is small but not a bigger version of the original since it is the original (the 450 came first). 

There is a Modern Micro Car Club group on Facebook.

Actually I am fan of small things; computers, cars, houses, boats, etc. I am big into small things. 


No comments:

Post a Comment