Monday, August 28, 2017

Zacua; Modern Micro Car from Mexico

I think the M2 and M3 from Zacua are modern micro cars from Mexico. They are two electric 
cars made in Mexico. 

The M2 remind me of a lengthened Smart Fortwo. It is an electric vehicle. It looks smaller than a Mini Cooper. I don't know about the Zacua site since it is in Spanish and I don't speak or read Spanish. 

I believe it is made for the Mexican market. I have read some articles on these little cars.







Here is the interior of the M2. 






It would be cool if Smart came out with a lengthened Fortwo. Some think the Smart's short length makes it unsafe. Even though the Smart Fortwo is safe and has proven to be safe, a longer one would help give them more of a safer look. With the direction Smart is seem to be going, I doubt they would make a longer Smart (the 452 is slightly longer and slightly wider).


The M3 is more like a Mini Cooper. It seems like it is about the size of the original Mini Cooper.

Here is the interior of the M3.




It seems about the original Mini Cooper which is smaller than the newer one. It has the look of the newer Mini Cooper.

It seems it was designed by Chatenet of France. 
I can see the design similarities between the Chatenet CH26 and the Zacua M3.
Car Scoops. I will blog about the Chatenet CH26 in a separate blog. 


I think they have a cool logo.


a site on me (needs work).




My Art Store at Cafe Press

No comments:

Post a Comment